In order to change slides transition effect, you should perform the following steps:
1) Log into your Control Hosting Panel (cPanel) on your server.
2) Locate the File Manager and go to your website folder (you can perform the next steps via your FTP as well).
3） Navigate to catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/module and open tm_slideshow.tpl file
4) You should locate this code at the top of the file
You will need to edit this line:
By looking at this line of code, you can define that slider is using simpleFade transition effect now.
6) You need to locate the following line
7） Let’s change slides transition effect to curtainBottomRight one. In order to do it, you need to copy curtainBottomRight value from the previous line in camera.js file
8） Once you have copied it, go back to tm_slideshow.tpl file in catalog/view/theme/themeXXX/template/module.
9） You need to replace simpleFade value with curtainBottomRight one
10) Save your changes and refresh your website to see them.